Follow Human Interop
You'll receive email notices whenever we post.
- Friend and Foe – A Game to Develop Social Sensitivity
- If You’ve been Giving Way, Try Doing the Opposite
- Should a “Trouble Causing” Team Member be Removed from the Team?
- Surviving and Thriving on Self-Organizing Teams – A Mediator’s Secrets
- When a Self-Organizing Team Succeeds, it Might be an Accident
agile Best possible outcome Brainstorming Communicating value Communication Dealing with difficult people Difficult clients For CIOs & IT VPs For developers & engineers For team leaders & managers For the C-Suite Goal achievement Helpful mental imagery Personal barriers to problem solving Scrum Taking care of your lizard brain Working with clients Working with IT people