Strengthen Relationships • Enjoy Your Job Again • Live a Happier Life
See how Human Interop can help you and your organization.
What service will help me and my organization?
Leadership Coaching for New Leaders helps when:
- you’re new to leadership, project management, or team leadership
- you have an immediate interoperability problem, such as with a key stakeholder, a disengaged team member, or a co-worker who’s a bully
- you want identify and own your natural human-interoperability strengths, and add new strengths to your repertoire
- you want learn to identify others’ needs so you can meet those needs – and so you can be treated like a human being and get what you need
Learn more about how Leadership Coaching for New Leaders can help you.
Mediation helps when:
- you’re having problems getting along with a co-worker, colleague, or team member.
- you recognize that co-workers from different cultures could be working together more effectively.
- two parties or entities within or between organizations are in conflict or in a dispute.
- you want to avoid wasting time, money, and energy on litigation.
- you want to preserve relationships and basic human respect.
Learn more about how mediation can help you and your organization.
Conflict-resolution coaching helps when:
- you need a productive and successful conversation with someone you’re in conflict with.
- a co-worker has lost their sense of humanity.
- you want to understand whether conflict with a particular co-worker comes from cultural differences or deeper disagreements.
- you recognize that you can help yourself without waiting for the other person to change.
- you need to have a difficult conversation (for example, asking for a raise or a redefinition of your duties).
Learn more about how conflict-resolution coaching can help you.
Training helps when:
- work groups need to improve their communication with other groups in the organization.
- a team needs to take its human-communication skills from good to great.
- co-workers need to interoperate better.
- you’re enacting diversity initiatives or quality improvement, and dealing with the effects of reorganizations, mergers, or layoffs.
- you work with multicultural teams and are seeking new ways to delight your internal and external customers.
Learn more about how training can help you and your organization.
Not Sure What You Need?
Need help choosing? Call today for your free consultation. If I can’t help you, I can connect you with someone who can.