Strengthen Relationships • Enjoy Your Job Again • Live a Happier Life
Now Offering Mediation On Line
Do you want to avoid the time and expense of traveling to a joint mediation location? Do you not want to be in the same room with the other person?
Get the ease and security of mediation by mediating online. Resolve your dispute, and save your time and money – and your sanity – by mediating from the convenience and comfort of your own office.
I offer mediation online via Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts, and (for one-to-one mediation sessions) Facetime.
Do you want to know more about how on-line mediation can benefit you and your organization? Go to Mediation.
- Get what you need from team members, co-workers, your manager, the C-suite, and stakeholders.
- Work well with the people around you.
- Get the respect that all human beings deserve.
- Fix broken or toxic relationships, and do your best work even if others won’t change (yes, it’s possible!).
Enjoy your job again
- Get your ideas heard and your expertise respected.
- Interoperate effortlessly with everyone around you.
- Focus on the work you love, with fewer distractions from disputes and conflict.
Have a happier life
- Succeed at work and in your career.
- Get rid of the energy drains in your work.
- Have more energy for your family and the things you love to do.
Helping IT Talent Communicate
An IT team member has ideas for customer-facing apps they could develop, but can’t get management to listen.
The Difficult Employee
An IT manager is dealing with a formerly excellent, productive team member whose engagement is dwindling.
Why Great Start-Ups Fail
They’d had to spend money they didn’t have to settle a lawsuit, their main client was three months past due on an important invoice, and the two principals weren’t talking to each other.
Louise was a compassionate, empathic listener. Thank you.Mediation Client
Louise, through insightful questioning and excellent listening skills, was able to help me to understand and redefine the conflict for myself. This may be a turning point for our organization.Coaching Client
Thank you so much for the enthusiastic and engaging presentation yesterday. I really appreciated the high level of interaction and the many experiential components.Training Client